Studio III Version 3.12
Instructions for Download
- Download file, saving it to your hard drive.
- Locate the saved file on your hard drive.
- Double click on the file.
- Print and follow the instructions to load the update.
- Program no longer shuts down when printing some files
- Program saves correct color information when using needle reductions.
- Printing a Template has been added to the main print menu.
- A color chip has been added to the region color separation sequence print out of individual design. (This does not pertain to a catalog print out.)
- When a 360 x 360mm Jumbo design has been sent to HoopWorks to be split, a .TXT file will automatically be created when the file is saved back to Studio III. The .TXT file will have color sequence information for both segments of the split file.
- When opening Studio III and you click on +Desktop, a message will appear asking what you would like to view. If you want to view your designs in the main C: drive or other removable drives, click on No. If your embroidery designs are saved to your Desktop click on Yes.
- Studio III can now be uninstalled from the Start/All Programs menu.
- Compatible with HoopWorks Stand Alone version 2.11.
- Compatible with SizeWorks Stand Alone version 2.10.
- A check box has been added to the Preferences when HoopWorks Stand Alone version 2.11 and SizeWorks 2.10 are installed. When this box is checked, SizeWorks will auto-spilt a 360 x 360mm sized file when saved.
- Studio III can view a 360 x 360mm split file. The file will show as a whole file in the thumbnail preview.
- Notes will now open in Notepad when double clicked in Studio III.
- Marathon Poly thread chart has been added to "Current design colors" menu.
- Added double click PES association to Palette 9.
- A check box has been added to Preferences for the six and ten needle machines for proper hoop orientation.
- 360 x 360mm and 360 x 200mm hoops have been added to Studio Layout.
- Check for updates option has been added to the Help menu.
- DSZ industrial format has been added for both read and write.
- When converting to JEF format, the first two colors are no longer black
- Zip files can now be sent to Palette when double clicking on the file. OTF to Palette has been fixed
- Improved reading of PHC files from embroidery machines.
- Poly X-40, Madeira Thread Chest and King Start Threads added to the Thread Conversion Chart
- Florianni color #765 corrected to show Flesh tone in the Color Conversion chart
- Read designs from folders on Desktop
- Can now drag and drop a zipped file to an external media
- Reduced jumps in a color sorted file
- Printing large design templates improved