SizeWorks Stand Alone Update
Instructions for Download
- Download file, saving it to your hard drive.
- Locate the saved file on your hard drive.
- Double click on the file.
- Print and follow the instructions to load the update.
- Updated PES hoop list. Added 180mm x 300mm, 360mm x 200mm, 300mm x 100mm to the PES hoop list. To see the new hoops in the list, click the "Defaults" button after the update has been installed.
- PES 360 x 360 Jumbo hoop has a name change. It is now named Jumbo Frame 14" x 14". When selecting the Jumbo Frame 14" x 14" you will see the maximum design size of 350mm x 350mm appear in the bottom right corner of the Hoops dialog box.
- Maximum Non Satin/Fill stitch length setting has been added to the Preferences. Default setting is "on". This setting will concentrate on "Non-Fill/Satin" areas such as underlay.
- A .TXT file is automatically created when a file is sized for the Jumbo Frame 14" x 14". The .TXT file has the color sequence for both segments of the split Jumbo file.
- You can now uninstall SizeWorks from the Start/All Programs menu.
SizeWorks Stand Alone update Version 2.10
- Added the 360 x 360mm Jumbo hoop for the BNT10/Enterprise.
- When SizeWorks Stand Alone and HoopWorks Stand Alone are installed on same computer, SizeWorks will auto-split a 360 x 360mm Jumbo Hoop design when saved from SizeWorks Stand Alone. A check box has been added to the Preferences in Studio III for the auto-splitting in SizeWorks.
- If HoopWorks Stand Alone is installed along with this current version of SizeWorks 2.10, 360 x 360mm files will be auto-split when saved.
- Compatible with Studio III 3.10 update and later.
- Note: Studio Plus users will need to upgrade to Studio III version 3.10 to have the ability to use 360 x 360mm Jumbo hoop features.
SizeWorks Stand Alone update Version 2.0
This update will convert your SizeWorks into a stand alone program. It will still work with the platform you currently use. Please read the information included with the download for additional information.