QuiltWorks™ II Update
Version 2.0 (build 2107)
Instructions for Download
- Download file, saving it to your hard drive.
- Locate the saved file on your hard drive.
- Double click on the file.
- Print and follow the instructions to load the update.
- Color match on loading option added to Preferences. (Default is set to "off" when installed.) This can be checked on so when a design file is opened the colors will match the selected color .exp, .pcs, .sew and .xxx files that do not contain color or thread palette information. BLF files will open with the colors they were generated with.
- Added Baby Lock tab to the preferences which contains hoop information with color count and stitch count for the selected hoop.
- When saving a .pes design, if it will not fit in the PES1 frame a warning is given. You then have the option to save anyway or cancel and change the design size. If you choose save anyway, the .pes format is automatically increased to a version that will accommodate the size of the design.
- Improved thread color reading at the machine.
- Madeira Thread Chart saves as Madeira Rayon in .pes files.
- Updated the machine hoop list.
- Added additional thread charts to the Color Palette.
- Able to save.pes files in the version 7 & 8 format.
- Reads .pcs files created from 4D Software.
- Both .jef and .pcs files now split at a higher stitch count.
- Improved colors when viewing files in 3D.
- Preserve as Stitches has been reinstated in the right click menu.
- QuiltWorks II is Vista 64 Bit compatible.
- Added new QWII desktop icon and is now labeled QuiltWorks II.
- QuiltWorks II has been added to the Designers Gallery menu in
- Start/All Programs/Designers Gallery.
- Default thread chart is MA Thread Chest.
- PES MA Thread Chest added to the color palette. (Madeira
- Rayon thread chest)
- PES 6 will save in MA Thread Chest colors.
- Madeira Rayon list has color names next to the color numbers that match the MA Thread Chest colors.
- Added VIP MA Thread Chest to the color palette.
- VP3 will save in MA Rayon thread colors.
- Rotation problem fixed with 300 x 200 design size in BMP8. The design would rotate and flip upside down on the machine screen after selecting the file.
- Problem of grid settings not working properly when switching between Metric and English grid.
- Hemmingworth thread chart added to the color palette. For this thread chart, the Hemmingworth values will be saved in a BLF file. However, the PES files will contain Embroidery threads when created from a BLF. Print out the designs and color information that will contain Hemmingworth threads before closing the design page.
- 100 x 180, 200 x 200 hoops have been added to PES hoop list.
- Needle Up removed from Run tab in Properties box.
- Problem with scroll and large number of designs fixed: When a large number of designs are viewed in the Import Stitch File browser window (ex. 2000), it is not possible to scroll by dragging the scrollbar more than a certain point. It keeps resetting back to the start.
- Read/write VP3 has been added.
- JEF format now splits at a higher stitch count.
- Palette 8 files can be read.
- Overwriting a file with the same name to hard drive or external drive has been fixed. ( No longer shuts the software down)
- Corrected a problem reported with some old serial numbers