MasterWorks™ Update Version 1.10
Instructions for Download
- Download file, saving it to your hard drive.
- Locate the saved file on your hard drive.
- Double click on the file.
- Print and follow the instructions to load the update.
- Adds Vista 64 bit compatibility
Version 1.10 (build 1710)
- Improved text underlay with some fonts and recipes
- Corrected the problem of the cursor jumping when selecting artwork segments
- Improved appliqué function when motif stitches are used
- Supports the 200 X 200mm jef hoop
Version 1.10 (build 1636)
- Can read BLF files from LetterWorks, CustomWorks, QuiltWorks, Baby Lock design collections, and Amazing Designs collections
- Able to view and open .zip files
- Read and save .ai, eps, CS1 and CS2 files to a cleaner image
- Improved reading of thread colors
- Add registration option in addition to activation in install process in the Help
- Improved stitch recalculation when designs are resized in both English and metric settings
- Now able to transfer license during trial period
- Able to open .GNC format (Amazing Designs)
- Stitch length of fill stitches can now be adjusted
- New setting to allow you to change the angle of fill stitches within an area
- Rotation added to fancy fills used inside area
- Missing fonts added
- Improved compatibility with WinXP Tablet Edition
- Tie offs default to "Basic" instead of "None" (off)
- Diamond monogram moved to "Monograms" only
- Improved stitch quality of some fonts
- Improved dst file read with the BMP6