LetterWorks III Update
Version (3.0) Build 2450
Instructions for Download
- Download file, saving it to your hard drive.
- Locate the saved file on your hard drive.
- Double click on the file.
- Print and follow the instructions to load the update.
- Reads JEF+ files
- Improved reading of newer ART files
- .blf circle text files no longer crash earlier versions of MWII when saved and reopened
- Improved kerning when adding the ~ to the letters for different color letters.
- Improved Trapunto feature with Outline fonts.
- Improved Spiral feature with Outline fonts.
- Corrected the positioning of the control points on monograms.
- Palette 9 compatible.
- Multi-needle hoops have been separated from the single needle machine hoops.
- When selecting the 360 x 360 Jumbo hoop, 350 x 350 will show in the bottom right corner of the design page. This is the maximum size for design when using the Jumbo hoop.
- Floriani and Creative Notions color charts have been added.
- Fixed the toolbar placement when minimizing and maximizing the design page.
- Language Fonts Help guide has been added to the Help Menu. The guide will show what keystroke will activate the different foreign letters.
- Minimum and maximum information has been corrected in the Available Characters dialog or Cicero Font.
- Cicero "L" in right monogram position has been corrected.
- Hellenic Mega Strong Font now defaults at 117.5mm. This also is the recommended size.
- Hellenic Strong default setting is now 76.2mm. This is also the recommended size.
- Default size for Ivy has been changed to 35mm.
- Rainy Days font has been improved.
- Default is now 25mm for 2 Color University.
- Font view has been improved for 2 Color University.
- Default size is now 35mm for 2 Color Recreation. Font view has been improved.
- Maximum size has been changed to 45mm for Elegance font and monogram in the font recommendations located in Available Characters dialog.
- Text on Path has been improved when re-positioning letters on the path.
- ART 5.0 and ART 6.0 files can now be read.
- When saving a design, a prompt will appear to remind you to save the file as a .blf working file.
- Color match on loading option added to Preferences. (Default is set to "off" when installed.) This can be checked on so when a design file is opened the colors will match the selected color palette. Exceptions are .dst, .exp, .pcs, .sew and .xxx files that do not contain color or thread palette information. BLF files will open with the colors they were generated with.
- Added Baby Lock tab to the preferences which contains hoop information with color count and stitch count for the selected hoop.
- When saving a .pes design, if it will not fit in the PES1 frame a warning is given. You then have the option to save anyway or cancel and change the design size. If you choose save anyway, the .pes format is automatically increased to a version that will accommodate the size of the design.
- Improved thread color reading at the machine.
- Madeira Thread Chart saves as Madeira Rayon in .pes files.
- Updated the machine hoop list.
- Added additional thread charts to the color palette.
- Able to save .pes files in the version 7 & 8 formats.
- Reads .pcs files created from 4D Software.
- Both .jef and .pcs files now split at a higher stitch count.
- Improved colors when viewing files in 3D.
- Compatible with Vista 64 bit Operating system
- PES MA Thread Chest color palette, the Madeira Thread Chest color palette, has been added to the Color Palette, and is now the default color palette. Color names have also been added to correspond to the Madeira Thread Chest. If you use MA Thread Chest to color a design and save in PES6 format, the PES file will contain Madeira Rayon thread colors.
- Hemmingworth thread chart added to the Color Palette, these values will be saved in the BLF format and will not be displayed in the PES format in order to know your Hemmingworth thread numbers, print template before closing the design page.
- Read/write VP3 format and VIP thread charts added to the color palette
- A 300 x 200 design will maintain their orientation when opened on the BMP8
- Grid settings improved to handle changes between Metric and English
- Quick Picks re-colored to Madeira Thread Chest colors
- 100 x 180 and 200 x 200 hoop sizes have been added to the PES hoop list
- Needle Up removed from Run tab in Properties box
- It is now possible to view a large number of designs in the Browser Window (example: 2000 designs) without the scrollbar resetting
- Ability to read Palette 8 files
- JEF format will now split at larger stitch counts
- Recipes have been updated with new stabilizer names
- Madison Font has been added to the Monograms
- University Font has been added to the Text fonts
- Fill tab will no longer disappear in the Properties box when switching from Text fonts to True Type fonts
- Underlay tab has been added to the True Type fonts
- Standard Fills has been added to the Styles in True Type fonts
- Fill tab has been added to the Properties box when using Circle text, Vertical text, and Text on Path
- Default w/Run has been removed for the following Outline fonts: Rainy Days, Walkwood Shadow, Shadow Caps
- Overwriting an existing file on a hard drive or external drive will no longer shut down the program