CardWorks II Update
Instructions for Download
- Download file, saving it to your hard drive.
- Locate the saved file on your hard drive.
- Double click on the file.
- Print and follow the instructions to load the update.
- Fix for 0xc0000005 crash on W7 x64
- Support for Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2
- Support for PHC version 8
- Bitmaps were not displayed for DST files on read-only media
- FTDI drivers updated
- New installation program for Windows 2000 and higher
- Support for pictall cards
- Correction for XL100 cards with negative coordinates
- Fill recognition improvement
- Support for Palette/PE Design 7 multiposition designs
- Write PES 6 file too when reading Brother card with color info
- Corrected color number in PES thread chart
- Implemented support for VMWare fusion on Intel Based Mac
- Hoop support for MC200, MB-4
- MC200, MB4, 350E, 340 updated
- Jef+ extension fully supported
- Added protection for Brother color numbers out of range in print
- Support for VP3 files that contain multiple designs.
- Extra entry for Janome 350E in Send To
- Support for new hoops Baby Lock/Brother
- Corrected problem with MC8000 when only one color design is written.
- Full support for Palette/PE Design 8
- Support for PHC files from Ellisimo/Innovis I
- New Size dialog with pie chart
- Support for Janome 11000 USB sticks
- Support for Janome 200*200 hoop
- Support for Designer I USB sticks (virtual floppies, Windows 2000 and later)
- Support for ZIP files in both Browse and Add functions
- Moved work folder to different place to comply with Vista UAC
- Moved default design folder to different place to comply with Vista UAC
- Fixes bug for Janome 10000 designs of size that is multiple of 1024
- Updated for x64 installations (2.26.93)
- update installer for Vista
- Support for 150*150 Viking hoop
- Accept VIP files from Vip convert
- Improved toolbar accessibility for read & write dialog
- Corrected bug in reading AD-JD2 card
- Removed unintentional restrictions in vp3 format
- Removed unintentional restriction of total of 512 color changes for Baby Lock/Brother cards
- Duplicate color info now correctly written to 7570 card
- Fixed problem in print of EMD files
- the first release of Amazing Box MAX.